SSDA’s 2021 Holiday Card Student Art Contest
SSDA is looking for a beautiful design for its 2021 holiday card, and we want to feature art from an SSDA member small school District or Charter School student on it!
Deadline for Submissions: 5 pm PST Tues, December 7th
Email submissions to email@example.com.
The winning artwork will be featured on SSDA’s 2021 Holiday Card, and the artist will receive a $100 Amazon gift card!
- Students from grade levels TK-12th at SSDA Member small school Districts or Charter Schools are invited to participate.
- Participation is only open to students from SSDA Member Districts and Charter Schools.
- Artwork should reflect the theme “Winter Holiday Spirit” without focusing on any specific holiday or religion.
- All submissions should be submitted as a high-quality image (JPG, PNG or PDF) of the original art. Please do not mail any original artwork.
- Submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm PST on Tuesday, December 7th (late submissions will not be accepted).
Here’s a look at last year’s winner, submitted by a small school District student: