SSDA & AALRR Present the 2021-2022 Negotiations Training Series
**** Update**** Preparing for the First Negotiation Session is scheduled for Monday, October 4, 9:00-11:00 AM. Sessions are now offered as two-hour sessions.
Calling all superintendents, business managers, and district negotiating teams!
Each of the four, 2-hour paid sessions on Zoom will offer attendees practical negotiating tips and techniques informed by current affairs and presented by experienced industry professionals. Register now to secure your spot in this invaluable training opportunity.
The full series is $500 per person or $1000 for three members from the same district.
- FREE Kick-Off Session: Let us know what questions you have! Monday, 8/30/2021 8:00-9:30 AM.
- Preparing for the First Negotiation Session - Monday, 10/04/2021 9:00-11:00 AM
- Layoffs and Language - Monday, 12/06/2021 9:00-11:00 AM
- Getting the Word Out - Monday, 2/21/2022 9:00-11:00 AM
- Show Me the Money! Monday, 4/25/2022 9:00-11:00 AM
Click here or the flyer above to register.