SUPERINTENDENT of sonora ESD
Sonora Elementary School District (NHESD) in Tuolumne County is seeking a superintendent. SESD is a one-school elementary district located in Tuolumne County, serving about 722 students in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the official application.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, April 30, 2021 @ 5pm PST
Superintendent of DiGiorgio School District
ADA, 200. DiGiorgio School District. Salary: $110,000. 220 work days. Full district benefit package provided for employee and eligible dependents. Contact: Natalie Martin Del Campo (661)636-4673 or email@example.com. Apply on Edjoin at https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1364898. Application Deadline: 4/9/2021.
Superintendent of Galt Joint Union Elementary School District
The Galt Joint Union Elementary School District serves approximately 3,500 students in prekindergarten through eighth grade. The elementary district operates one school readiness center, five elementary schools and one middle school and was recognized as a 2018 California Exemplary District for Sacramento County. We reflect a collaborative culture that Grows and Learns Together to strategically implement initiatives. Located near the heart of the famous Delta Recreation Area, approximately 25 miles south of Sacramento. The City of Galt is a well-planned and thriving community with an exciting future. It has convenient access to both Highway 99 and Interstate 5.
The deadline to apply is May 14, 2021 at 5:00pm. Interviews are tentatively planned for early June.
Application and additional details at https://www.scoe.net/news/library/2021/april/05galt/
For more information, please call (916) 228-2327, email CJohnson@scoe.net, or write to:
Sacramento County Office of Education
Human Resources Department
Attention: Coleen Johnson
P.O. Box 269003
Sacramento, CA 95826-9003
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION/SELPA
Application Deadline: April 18th
The Executive Director, SELPA-Special Education reports directly to the Tuolumne County Superintendent of Schools and the SELPA Governing Board. Responsible for the operation and oversight of special programs and services as well as local plan implementation for the Tuolumne County SELPA. Acts as staff to the Governing Board.
- Provide administrative leadership for the various special education programs
- Provide for evaluation of the instructional program and state evaluation report
- Provide for an effective program of staff development
- Develop and maintain an effective system of communication with and among all personnel
- Encourage parent participation within the Special Education community
- Approves all division expenditures.
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance for assigned staff.
- Assists staff in problem solving and decision making.
- Coordinate facilities use and development; provide responsible staff assistance in the management of the Special Education program
- Approves department expenditures
- Monitors department budgets
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff
- Provide consultation and technical expertise to faculty, staff, administrators, outside agencies, families school districts, and the public concerning assigned programs
- Coordinate program communications, resources, activities and information between administrators, personnel, school districts outside organizations, families, the public and various local, state, and federal agencies.
- Visit school sites, monitor and evaluate programs for educational and financial effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures to enhance the educational and financial effectiveness and operational efficiency programs
- Perform related duties as assigned
Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
- Oversee the preparation of fiscal reports
- Oversee the management of the RLA as well as the allocation of staff for SELPA programs and services
- Administer and implement the Tuolumne County Special Education Local Plan
- Participate in recruitment and selection of administrative staff
- Assure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Provide for a comprehensive program of staff development activities
- Provide for the maintenance of a Management Information System to collect required data
- Participate in liaison activities and coordinate services with associated agencies
- Develop and monitor regional interagency agreements
- Develop and administer the SELPA budget including grants; i.e., low incidence, preschool, workability, transition
- Represent districts in Mediations/Due Process/Complaint Procedures
- Serve as secretary to the SELPA Governing Board
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid California Administrative Services credential
- Master’s Degree
- Five years’ experience in Special Education, three of which have been in administration
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively with parents
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working with students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Knowledge of current laws and regulations regarding Special Education
- Knowledge of budget and fiscal management
- Computer literate
- Mediation and/or Fair Hearing experience
- Knowledge of programs for special education students
- Knowledge of programs for children with autism
- Local, State and federal standards and requirements governing assigned programs
- Meet schedules and timelines
- Valid California driver's license
WORK YEAR: 225 Contracted work-days per year
Annual Salary Range: $158,366-$203,889
TUOLUMNE COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS OFFICE is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Superintendent of Willits Unified School District
1600 ADA Grades TK-12
Annual Base Salary $140,000 Negotiable
Contact: Trina Cardillo for an application and information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 707-459-5314 ext 1102
DEADLINE: April 30, 2021 Interviews – Via: Zoom, May 10, 2021 & Finalists TBD
SSDA will update this site as jobs become available. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the SSDA office at (916) 662-7212 or email email@example.com.