SSDA is looking for a beautiful design for its 2020 holiday card, and we want to feature art from an SSDA member small school District or Charter School student on it!
Deadline for Submissions: 5pm PST Friday, November 13th
The winning artwork will be featured on SSDA’s 2020 Holiday Card, and the artist will receive a $100 Amazon gift card!
- Students from grade levels TK-12th at SSDA Member small school Districts or Charter Schools are invited to participate.
- Participation is only open to students from SSDA Member Districts and Charter Schools.
- Artwork should reflect the theme “Winter Holiday Spirit” without focusing on any specific holiday or religion.
- All submissions should be submitted as a high-quality image (JPG, PNG or PDF) of the original art. Please do not mail any original artwork.
- Submission should be emailed to email@example.com no later than 5pm PST on Friday, November 13th (late submissions will not be accepted).
Here’s a look at last year’s winner, submitted by a small school District student:
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org