A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported our Virtual 2020 Eye On Education Collaborative last week! Small school District and Charter School leaders had the opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest products and services from a wide variety of vendors in areas such as technology, C&I, facilities and finances. We truly appreciate the support of all of our corporate partners who participated!
If you missed any of the action, we invite you to watch the recorded Speed Zoom and Shark Tank sessions from last week:
- Monday Shark Tank (featuring PresenceLearning, SitelogIQ, Development Group Inc., Boardworks Education, & NutriStudents K-12)
- Wednesday Shark Tank (featuring ClassLink, Express Readers Inc., thinkLaw, Forecast5 Analytics Inc. & MeTEOR Education)
- Technology Speed Zoom (featuring ClassLink, Development Group Inc., Shmoop, Effective School Solutions, Alma Student Information System, & BoardDocs, a Diligent Brand)
- C&I Speed Zoom (featuring PresenceLearning, San Joaquin COE CodeStack, Zaner-Bloser, Boardworks Education, thinkLaw, Pyjama Drama Learning, National University & Performance Education Partnership, Inc. (PEP))
- Facilities Speed Zoom (featuring Persinger Architects & AMR Plastics, Inc.)
- Financial Speed Zoom (featuring Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Jones Hall, & Eastshore Consulting LLC)
Additionally, you can download here a copy of our virtual “brochure” that lists the information for all our participating corporate partners with their contact information.
We urge you to take a few moments to check out some of these amazing corporate partners who are willing and able to support small school Districts and Charters!