SSDA and PCG are pleased to announce the immediate launch of the 2020 Paraprofessional Academy. The Academy includes online, self-paced workshops combined with a series of webinars for your Paras on the following topics:
- Strategies to Support Instruction in the Classroom
- Strategies to Provide Classroom Behavior Support
- Fundamentals of Classroom Management
- Elements of Differentiated Instruction
- Universal Design for English Language Learners
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Essentials
Total time is 15 hours. Participants can earn one CEU, if desired. Our Webinars will be led by Dr. Kent Gerlach, the nation’s expert in Paraprofessional job-embedded practices. Cost is $250 per Para.
Please visit us here to get us your contact info and we’ll contact you ASAP. Please call Dr. Jack McLaughin @ (775) 313-3121 with questions.