SSDA Virtual Round Tables
Every Wednesday @ 3pm-4pm
Just for SSDA Members! Calling all small school district superintendents!
Join us every Wednesday @ 3pm for an hour of virtual goodness – ask questions, discuss strategies, share resources, or just vent to those who understand what you’re going through. Each week will have a different theme word/phrase to get the conversation going, but the discussion can go wherever the group needs it to.
Here's what superintendents who attended our first Virtual Round Table this past Wednesday had to say:
- "It gave me an opportunity to network with other Superintendent's outside my county to discover that we all have similar challenges no matter where we are... If you have the hour to devote to the round table discussions at the end of your busy day, I would highly recommend it!"
- "It was nice to talk to other and glean ideas from other on how we might solve a problem in a different manner. In our case it was connectivity with one of the major cell companies."
Here are the theme words/phrases for some of our upcoming Round Tables:
- Wednesday, August 5th – Health & Safety
- Wednesday, August 12th – Digital Divide
- Wednesday, August 19th – Mental Health
- Wednesday, August 26th – Negotiations
No pre-registration required – just click here on Wednesdays @ 3pm to join your colleagues!